About Bromley Mind
Bromley Mind aims to work alongside people with mental health needs and dementia to improve their quality of life
Over 1,800 people each year benefit from our services, which:
- Enable people to make informed choices about their lives
- Enable people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Provide access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and trusted services when people are most vulnerable
- Improve awareness and understanding of mental health needs and dementia
Small Changes, Big Impact: Let’s Talk About Dementia
During Dementia Awareness Week (19th – 25th May 2013) Lewisham MindCare want to get people talking about dementia. There are approximately 1781 people living in Lewisham with dementia. We want to speak to Lewisham residents about the small changes they can make in order to have a big impact on the lives of people with dementia.
Lewisham MindCare along with clients and carers will be running three stalls during Dementia Awareness Week in different parts of the Borough so come along and get the conversation started!
We will be at:
- Deptford Market, Deptford High Street – Wednesday 22nd May 11am – 3pm
- Sainsbury Sava Centre, Sydenham – Friday 24th May 11am – 3pm (subject to change)
- Lewisham Riverdale Shopping Centre (ground floor) – Saturday 25th May 11am – 3pm
Staff & Trustees
You can download and print the latest Community Wellbeing Services Programme and find out about the courses and groups running across the Borough from now until August 2013.